|How to apply to CMS?
By scheduling an appointment for an admission test and personal evaluation. Parents are advised to attend the first interview. If the student is accepted, the following documents are required:
- Computerized Birth Certificate.
- 8 recent photos.
- Previous School report signed & stamped for grades other than CDC & Pre-K.
- Copy of parent’s / guardian ID
Applications are accepted throughout the year. The following admission procedures are what the school will base its students placement upon:
- Completion of CMS application for admission signed by parent/guardian.
- Assessment tests (in English including Comprehension, Language & Writing and in Math) for applicants to determine placement and levels.
- The students must speak and comprehend English.
- Placement tests will be corrected within 24 hours and Parents are notified of test scores within 48 hours after the assessment.