- The commitment of the teachers and administrating staff towards a quality school is the main force behind achieving excellence.
- The balance of an American education and strong religious beliefs is the best combination for a quality school sought by parents and the community.
- Different assessment techniques should be used due to the different understanding levels of students.
- Parents should be involved in the progress of a quality school surveys, meetings with the administration and school visits.
- School improvement plan (SIP) is based on continuous assessment of the many facets of quality schooling.
- School should be a safe and an orderly environment.
- Making decisions, based on data gathering analysis and usage, can best put the school on a sound (SIP).
- A comprehensive curriculum geared towards academic achievement by students is an essential pillar for education.
- Instruction should focus on teaching students tools, which will help them, collect and retain information.
- Development of student leadership skills is important in facing real-life situations and making sound decisions.